Segmentation fault adding a new layer with php-mapscript (4.6beta3)

Nicol Hermann mapserver at GEOWORLD.DE
Mon Jun 6 10:23:15 EDT 2005

Bill,

Am Montag, den 06.06.2005, 10:19 -0400 schrieb Bill Binko:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Nicol Hermann wrote:

<cut>

> > Sadly the segfault persists.
>
> bummer
>

> > Maybe of note PHP is compiled as cgi with the flag
> > '--with-regex=system'.
>
> That was what the configure script detected, so that's good.
>
> At this point, it might not be the regex problem.. could you run it in gdb
> and post the results?  That would show us what the corruption was.

The output of gdb was attached on my first mail.
Here is it again:

gdb php
GNU gdb 6.3-debian
are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-linux"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run test.php
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/php test.php
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 6289)]

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 6289)]
0x4114ea30 in layerObj_new (map=0x41f88008) at mapscript_i.c:410
410         map->layerorder[map->numlayers] = map->numlayers;
(gdb)

Many thanks
Nicol