Segmentation fault adding a new layer with php-mapscript (4.6beta3)

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Wed Jun 8 12:37:34 EDT 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Steve Lime wrote:

> This is PHP specific I take it, right?

It is: I'm not sure if the other Mapscripts have a similar problem.
Basically, the -DUSE_POINT_Z_M never got passed down when the Makefile in
mapscript/php3 was created by configure.

Someone should probably check the SWIG stuff, but I think Julien's fix
will solve them as well.

Bill