Sally's Summit Summary

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Jun 21 10:43:15 EDT 2005

Steve,

I don't like the idea of reinventing this particular wheel :) I agree
with Bart that W*S client response caching is very important, and that
we should have some rudimentary internal cache. For W*S server, I think
it's a bad idea to try to make our CGI program too clever, and better
for us to learn how to use existing software for caching, load
balancing, etc.

cheers,
Sean