bug 411 polygon dropping

Tom Lahoda tom.lahoda at TMCTECHNOLOGIES.COM
Wed Jun 22 11:35:47 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm writing in regards to bug 411. The status says fixed and the fix is to basically drop polygons that go over the edge of the horizon. For my project  (NOAA's CLASS project) we need clip the polygon at the horizon instead of dropping the polygon. If anyone could provide me with any information as to where in the code to begin to fix this myself, it would be greatly appreciated. CLASS may be willing to possibly fund the effort of a developer to fix this (funding has not been approved by higher management at this point, but it is likely they will aprove it).

Thanks for your time,
Thomas Lahoda