MapServer Technical Steering Committee Proposal

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jun 28 11:52:59 EDT 2005

great idea Howard, I also think it is important to have a power user on
the committee.  I recommend Bart van den Eijnden.  I also think that
this position might rotate between power users, maybe every year, to
allow different power users a say in the progress of MapServer.

jeff