Wrong query results on SDE layer

Pirmin Kalberer sp_ml at SOURCEPOLE.COM
Thu Mar 3 04:31:29 EST 2005

We have a problem with queries on SDE layers.
After updating Mapserver from 4.2 to 4.4.1 we get "random" results using the
Identify function of Chameleon. The returned result sets let me suspect that
SE_ROW_ID and OBJECTID are confused somehow. But I couldn't find OBJECTID
anywhere in the source code. We tested with SDE 9 and 8.3 (but client lib 9).
For me it looks like a mapserver bug (what I almost can't believe). Or are
there any other ideas?

Regards,
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions