WFS GetFeature and GML data issue

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Mar 18 09:23:04 EST 2005

Tom,

  Sorry for the late answer. My gut feeling is that the warning in the
doc should be enough for the majority of cases. I think though that a
specific bug should entered decribing this so It might be addresses
somehow in the future.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst