Patch to fix MAX/MIN error introduced in Bug 1305

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri May 13 09:51:28 EDT 2005

Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Would it not have been better to fix the code to use MS_MAX everywhere
> instead of defining multiple macros to do the same thing?

Doh! Please disregard the above, I see that this is what the patch does.
I was mislead because I did a grep of the source and saw a bunch of
files that use MIN() and MAX() instead of MS_MIN()/MS_MAX()... actually,
after checking again it seems that all the code that uses MIN() and
MAX() is raster-related, is it ok to use the MIN() and MAX() macros
because GDAL defines them?

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca