4.6.2 release?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Nov 29 21:13:42 EST 2005

Howard Butler wrote:
> + 1 from me.

Done. The version is updated in the source and it's tagged as rel-4-6-2.
Ready for you to post Steve.

> Talked to our website admin, and the hope is that
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu will be pointing at the Plone website by
> the middle of next week.  The blue site will continue to exist at
> http://old-mapserver.gis.umn.edu.  I will add links in the Plone site to
> common URLs (docs.html, download.html) that point into the right spots.

BTW, were you planning to have some kind of cache in place so that the
server can handle heavy traffic? I'm not very familiar with Plone
specifically and whether it needs that or not, just wondering if that
was part of the plan.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca