4.6.2 release?

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Tue Nov 29 21:15:23 EST 2005

Howard -

Thanks - that would be really nice.  I keep losing the new site!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 (978) 251-4242
Fax: +1 (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Developers List [mailto:MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU]
On Behalf Of Howard Butler
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:54 PM
To: MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] 4.6.2 release?

+ 1 from me.

Talked to our website admin, and the hope is that
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu will be pointing at the Plone website by
the middle of next week.  The blue site will continue to exist at
http://old-mapserver.gis.umn.edu.  I will add links in the Plone site to
common URLs (docs.html, download.html) that point into the right spots.

Howard