WFS feature.xsd

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Thu Oct 27 06:12:20 EDT 2005

Hi Nicol,

you can overrule with:

  WEB
    METADATA
      ows_schemas_location "http://schemas.cubewerx.com/schemas/"

or the schemas.opengis.net one, but the Cubewerx one has a few bugs fixed with take longer on the OGC site.

But it seems two xsd's are concatenated in the schemaLocation so that might be a bug????

With my 4.7 CVS version from end of August I get:

<schema targetNamespace="http://www.syncera.nl/stragisweb" elementFormDefault="qualified" version="0.1">
<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/gml" schemaLocation="http://schemas.cubewerx.com/schemas//gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd"/>
<element name="kadperceel" type="stragisweb:kadperceelType" substitutionGroup="gml:_Feature"/>

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Nicol Hermann <mapserver at GEOWORLD.DE> 27-10-2005 12:09:14 >>>
Hi developers,

i use the lastest CVS version of mapserver. When i execute a WFS
DescribeFeatureType request i get back the following namespace
locations.

<schema targetNamespace="http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapserver"
elementFormDefault="qualified" version="0.1">
<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
schemaLocation="http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd"/>

I found that the url:
http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd

does not exist. I thing the url must be:
http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd

I this a bug or do i have a change to set the url with a metadata tag?

Many thanks
Nicol