MS RFC 7: MapServer CVS Commit Management

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Sep 28 10:52:51 EDT 2005

Sorry to jump late but the last paragraphe (unix/dos format) made me
realize that we did not adress the fact that new commits/commiters
should ensure that at least linux and windows builds should still work.
I think ensuring could be simple as raising the issue in the bug with
some information like new files added, new libraries used. This will
help keep both platformas evolve.
I do not expect this to happen for every changes but I think for major
changes (eg using RFC) It could be part of the bug tracking the changes.

Later,

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have rolled most of Daniels comments, and everyones suggestion
> with regard to how bug ids are specified into a new officially
> proposed version of this RFC:
>
>   http://ms.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7/view
>
> I consider voting open.
>
> Best regards,