RFC 14 out for comment...

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Apr 11 12:20:01 EDT 2006

Steve,

At most there will be 4 extra layers, right? That's not so bad. The
constraint that all features of a layer be in the same CRS has been
fine for MapServer. As a born-again MapServer conservative, I'm
concerned about creating special cases for wiggling out of this
constraint. Special cases increase documentation pressure, require
more tests, etc.

Sean