Proposal to add Steve Woodbridge to the TSC

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Apr 18 10:47:20 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> How should we move forward with this? One idea might be to follow the same
> path as we did with OSGF membership. The TSC prepares a RFC to transition
> the TSC to PSC with all the stuff about scope, new membership and so on
> and we vote. But acceptance would be contingent on confirming vote from
> the community at large. Just a thought.

Steve,

In my opinion I think it would be sufficient if the existing TSC voted,
but I think we should have the discussion of the RFC on mapserver-users
so we can get broader community input.

In fact, we might want to have "non-developers RFCs" discussed on the
-users list as a matter of course in the future.