Welcome aboard, Steve (Re: Proposal to add Steve Woodbridge to the TSC)

Mon Apr 24 14:36:52 EDT 2006

I'll take care of it then, probably on the website and within CVS...

Steve Lime wrote:
> Should I/we ammend RFC 1 to note the addition of SW?

Steve,

No, I don't think so.  But I think it would be prudent to keep a
TSC_MEMBERS text file in CVS somewhat similar to how we keep the
COMMITERS list in a file there.

RFC 1 just says that you (as chair) need to keep track of the list
of members somehow.