Using thread local variables instead of the global ones

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Fri Apr 28 13:23:48 EDT 2006

It also good to keep in mind that our plug-in system loads a layer DLL
at
runtime.

BR, Jani

Jani Averbach
SRC,LLC

SRC in Action:
http://www.DemographicsNow.com

Join SRC at Extend 2006 - Disruptive Technology
June 5-7, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, CA
For more details, click here:  http://www.extendthereach.com/extend06/