How to do a buffer with CGI command

Lisbeth Mavárez Sandoval lisbeth.mavarez at KIBERNO.COM
Fri Apr 28 17:20:11 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your answer.

I don't know how to do the buffer-like queries with the CGI.

Could you give an example?

I have been trying to do it, but I'm not sure if it is working
correctly. This is my URL:

http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\mypath\mymap.map&mode=ITEMQUE
RYMAP&MAPXY=66.86
10.49&BUFFER=100&MAPEXT=shape&qlayer=mylayer&qitem=id&qstring=501

Could you check it?

Thanks,

Lisbeth Mavárez
Maracaibo - Venezuela