5.0 Release Plan

Wed Aug 2 14:18:31 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> There's no real reason this has to happen this week.

Well, I'd like to see the latest features released sooner than later.
We're already late for our 6 months release cycle and I would like to
stick to that as much as possible since many users (including some who
funded some enhancements) are expecting a release at the end of the summer.

> How about next
> Wed?

IRC meeting next Wed would work for me.

I could even try to be available this Thursday over my cell phone while
on the road if that's the best time for everybody else...
display/keyboard are small, but I've done it before.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/