Multiple user problem -- C# MapScript Web Application (Is mapserver thread safe?)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 9 04:40:21 EDT 2006

Benedikt,

How the global synchronization affect the performance of your
application in a multiuser environment?
I afraid this kind of protection cannot be utilized easily for ASP.NET
since the host process
may load and execute multiple separate application domains.
However i am keen to implement such functionality at the SWIG
interface level as an alternative to the USE_THREAD approach.

Tamas