Proposal: MapServer 4.10 release plan

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Aug 10 11:26:47 EDT 2006

One comment on the proposed release plan ... most of the key folks
are also involved in FOSS4G and will have limited time before the
conference to do stuff.  I'm thinking mostly of Jeff here ... and he
indicated he is taking some vacation immediately after the
conference.  With this in mind, I think a mid October release is
probably more feasible (unless you know you won't need the people
that will be M.I.A).

Cheers

Paul