MapServer 4.10 IRC Meeting this Friday

Thu Aug 24 11:04:55 EDT 2006

Man it's hard to schedule something with no feedback. Does the lack of
reply mean that everybody would be okay with the new time? Let me turn
the question the other way:

Does anyone planning to attend tomorrow's IRC meeting have a problem
with moving the meeting to Friday at 10am central?

If we hear no objections by the middle of this afternoon (eastern time)
then we'll change the meeting time.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette