deleting an annotation

mikiet mike.talbutt at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Thu Aug 31 08:59:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Another quick question from a mapserver newbie

Using java mapscript I am creating annonations on a new map layer by
creating polygon features, when I do a query on that layer I am unable to
get at the shape objects, as the  tile index and shape index properties in
the resultCacheMemberObj object are both -1. Can someone tell me how to get
hold of the shape objects, as I need provide some sort of delete annotation
functionality, and I dont want to simply drop the entire layer