MS_MAXLAYERS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Dec 12 11:06:13 EST 2006

Later MS4W version include an increased value for MAXSYMBOLS (128).

There is a MapServer RFC for this actually
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-17).  I am not
certain that this is on the table for the 5.0 release, even though it is
listed at the bottom of the release plan
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/).

If you can come up with funding for that RFC I bet that would help push
up its priority.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna