code contribution from SDJ

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Dec 12 17:05:16 EST 2006

Hi MapServer devs ... I've got a code contribution from System Design
Japan (David Nesbitt) via the folks at Ornkey (Japan) that seems
pretty decent and was hoping you guys would take a look and perhaps
guide them through the process of contributing the code (copyright,
rfc, etc)

The code adds coloritem, outlinecoloritem and symbolitem keywords to
allow for per-feature styling coming from the feature data rather
than having to use large layer/class/style combinations in a mapfile
- and rapidly exceeding the built in limits.

The code is available from:

http://sdj.homeip.net/orkney/20061115/MapserverChanges.zip
login ID  orkney
passward  P9gxEwYA

MapserverChanges.zip includes
- mapserver-4.10.0.tar.gz
- mapserver-changes.txt
- MapserverChangeResult.txt
- Mapchange.patch

Unfortunately I don't have any email addresses other than Toru Mori,
cc'd on this email.  Hopefully he can put David in touch with whoever
the right person (Steve?) is on the MapServer end :)

Cheers

Paul