Fix for bug #1629

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 3 06:50:48 EST 2006

I think we need to setup a server that will check out the sources
every night from cvs and will build them along with performing the
tests. The report would then be mailed to the mapserver-dev.

This central server then would have a standard environment that could
be replicated by the interested parties on their workstations if they
wanted to setup automated tests privately.

There could also be many different builds with different versions of
gdal, proj, with or without wms, etc. Should we make this an rfc,
maybe?

Regards,
Umberto