Objects exposed to SWIG interface

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Thu Feb 9 19:26:50 EST 2006

Sean,

I think not all of the developers are interested in SWIG so others should
undertake to make the revision. I you don't mind i would try to locate the
items to be supressed but you will have to commit the necessary changes.

Best Regards

Tamas