Issue #1664: Unit Test support for mapserver

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Tue Feb 14 15:25:46 EST 2006

For C# unit tests could be utilized by tools like nunit

http://www.nunit.org/

that could be made integrated with the build process as well.

However I think many of the tests should be unified amongst theese languages.

Best Regards,

Tamas