Fuzzy brushes (was "Ready for 4.8.0-rc1?")

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Jan 3 10:39:47 EST 2006

Steve,

I just checked again with one of my mapfiles. I have a graticule
shapefile as a line type layer, ANTIALIASING TRUE and symbol 0 in the
style, but no sign of antialiasing happening. Is there more to it
than that?

Sean