4.8.0 Release...

Fri Jan 6 09:53:30 EST 2006

Hi Thomas- Same bug, same fix roughly. Your patched version is ok with MapServer 4.8.

Steve

>>> thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com> 01/06/06 4:25 AM >>>
Is that the bug I talked to you about a couple of months ago (I also
sent you a mapfile and shapefile that consistently segfaulted for me)?
If this isn't the case could you also see with Thomas Boutell to get
the one line patch in 2.0.34 (I posted the patch to the mailing list
here:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS-antialiasing-line-features..-p1303400.html
cheers,
tb