The EPSG Contract

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 9 10:10:10 EST 2006

And about WMS 1.3, because of the mess that Paul described below there
is no plan to support WMS 1.3 in MapServer in the forseeable future (or
more specifically, I am not planning to do it anytime soon). I think WMS
1.1.1 is still the most popular out there anyway and might be for a bit.

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca