antialiasing stuff

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Jan 13 15:43:54 EST 2006

cool, thanks :)  I hadn't tried it, thought I would ask first.  I've
managed to achieve almost the desired effect by jacking the hardness
to 0.95 and fixing the gd bug for 1 pixel lines since I asked so
maybe we won't end up going this route.

Cheers

Paul

PS: any chance of having a HARDNESS keyword at the style level?