Release Candidate 3

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jan 25 11:24:58 EST 2006

I see that Sean has committed his fixes for bug 1587, and I have
addressed bug 1613 (the imagemap buffer overflow), so we should be ready
for RC3 now, right? If we don't hear objections then we'll go ahead with
RC3 later today.

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca