Fix for bug #1629

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Jan 31 10:24:05 EST 2006

On 1/31/06, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at> wrote:
> How confident are you that this is a safe change to backport to 4.8? Is
> there any potential for side-effects?
> How'bout we keep this in CVS head for now and include it only in 4.8.1
> in a couple of weeks once we are confident that the CVS head changes
> have been well tested and are safe to backport? I would hate to see
> 4.8.0 delayed again because of a last minute bug.
> Talking about 4.8.0, can we release it later this week, let's say Thursday?


I am also keen to get 4.8.0 in the can.  We can always get a
4.8.1 out in a few weeks if we need to.  But we are now getting
embarrassingly late with 4.8.0.

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at
light and sound - activate the windows |
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for Rent

More information about the mapserver-dev mailing list