Time for a 4.8.4 release

Mon Jul 10 19:46:23 EDT 2006

+1

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM> 7/10/2006 2:13 PM >>>
Please stop asking for last minute additions, that's not the right time,
and that's why 4.8.4 was not released last time: My previous proposal
was to take whatever was in the 4.8.x branch at the time of my post and
to release that (and exactly that) as 4.8.4, but most (all?) votes came
with a caveat that they wanted a release if [add your favorite wish
here]... I took that as a NO vote since I didn't have time to address
those wishes and never proceeded with the release.

I agree with SteveL that we should release 4.8.4, so I will once again
propose that we release what is *currently* in the 4.8 CVS branch as
4.8.4 this week. My proposal does NOT include room for last minute
wishes, we take what's there and release it, other bugs can always go in
4.8.5 or later.

I start with a +1 vote.

Daniel

--