Newer Swig versions...

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Sun Jul 16 19:44:38 EDT 2006

I put a guard that tests for SWIG 1.3.29 in map.i, but forgot to
include SWIG 1.3.28 to fix the intarray_setitem misery.  SWIG changed
how it renamed those method names (for Python only AFAIK) in 1.3.28.
I did not make this fix in the 4.8 branch, however.

The buildkit has both 1.3.27 and 1.3.29 included, but I have been
using 1.3.27 as the default configuration (there's nothing that
limits you from changing the nmake.opt to point at 1.3.29 though).

I would also note that there are some really scary optimizations that
you can use in SWIG 1.3.29 that at first glance appear useful.  I
spent a couple of hours fiddling with them that resulted in using the
current swig command that we've always been using ;)

Howard