AC_LD_SHARED

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Jun 19 13:28:46 EDT 2006

Frank,

When I was updating AC_LD_SHARED to build shared libs on osx and
*nix, I noticed that it was only switched on if PHP was enabled.  I
didn't quite know how to proceed.

I would also add that the shared lib is named differently than our
normal -lmap, so it shouldn't interfere with how things currently
build if it was built.

Howard