Time for a 4.8.4 release

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jun 22 08:37:06 EDT 2006

I can't vote but I think this would be very welcome, especially bug 1735
was causing us problems.

Daniel, talking of releases, is there a timeline to fix the unique
filenames problem with using PHP/Mapscript as an Apache module? This is a
really critical issue in my opinion.

Bart