Code provenance review

Wed Jun 28 00:17:24 EDT 2006

Hi all: In keeping with the OSGeo theme I have started work on a provenance review patterning it after the work MapBuilder has already done (http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mapbender_Provenance_Review). That said, doing so in a wiki looks to be painfull. So, I've started a Google spreadsheet as a working document and can reformat later from there.

It's not as fast as Excel but is better than a wiki or tables. I'll gladly share the sheets with all that are interested, just let me know. Gmail addresses may be prefered (I've not done this before)...