Pixmap symbol scaling bug #1684: review and back porting

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Wed Mar 1 21:18:55 EST 2006

Hello,

I fixed the bug #1684, and while I was there, I accidentally committed
it directly to stable 4.8 branch, sorry about that.
However, I reverted that change on branch-4-8.

So if someone has time to review "mapsymbol.c: Revision 1.93", it would be nice.
Secondly, what is the correct procedure to propose this to be back ported for 4.8.2?

BR, Jani

SRC,LLC
SRC in Action:
http://www.DemographicsNow.com

Join SRC at Extend 2006 - Disruptive Technology
June 5-7, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, CA
For more details, click here:  http://www.extendthereach.com/extend06/