Contributor list...

Wed Mar 8 13:03:13 EST 2006

Thanks Ned. I'll make the changes in my document.

Steve

>>> Ned Harding <nharding at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM> 03/08/06 7:58 AM >>>
Minor point about Jani and I...  Our company is SRC, LLC.  The URL is
www.extendthereach.com.  I know its confusing, but don't blame me, blame
the marketing folks.

As far as our organization, I think that one agreement signed by me
would be enough, since our contributions are directed by me.  That might
not be true of all organizations though.  There should probably be a
organization agreement and an individual agreement.  It shouldn't matter
much if you get 1 org agreement signed by an officer, or an individual
agreement signed by every contributor, but then again, the lawyers might
have their own opinion.

Ned.