Bug 1715 - raster tile cracking

Wed Mar 15 16:38:30 EST 2006

I've made the changes for bugs 1705 and 1684 but am still finishing
the test cases for them. Should do that this evening and if all goes
well I will patch 4.8 soon after. I plan to be ready for tonite (probably
late tonite though).

Steve

>>> Howard Butler <hobu at IASTATE.EDU> 3/15/2006 2:53:13 PM >>>
Yep.  Was just discussing a release tonight as planned on IRC.  I was
wondering if there were any must fix bugs yet to be attended to that
need to make it under the wire (bug fixes, not features ;)  Anyone
have a bug that is a must fix that they can make a strong case for to
go in 4.8.2?  Otherwise, I see no need to hold up the release.

Howard