4.8.2, no go...

Thu Mar 16 00:50:40 EST 2006

I've committed the fixes for 1684 and 1705 to CVS for the development version, but back porting hasn't worked out so well. Basically I'm doing a straight replacement of the msDraw... routines in mapgd.c and msRotateSymbol() in mapsymbol.c but my test mapfiles generate a bus error and I'm not sure why.  The debugger references a buffer overflow in GD itself so there's probably something wrong with my setup here as opposed to the code, but I don't want to take the chance with a release.

The mods are simple, but there are a lot of them which is why I swapped entire functions.

I'm outta here until Saturday night to go ice fishing so I can't do much more until then.

Thoughts?