Today's CVS, labels that follow street segments and antialias lines

Tue Mar 21 14:35:24 EST 2006

There haven't been any recent changes that I know of that would
cause problems along these lines.

1a) Benj's last patch was applied several weeks ago as mentioned in comment #31 of bug 1620.
1b) I'm running brand new CVS code here and MINDISTANCE is working as usual

2) Paul's right, the most naive style would be:

       STYLE
         COLOR 170 153 34
         WIDTH 5
         ANTIALIAS TRUE
       END

3) I'll work up a test case for you. What should work is setting 2 styles: 1 for the fill and the second
for the outline. E.g.:

STYLE COLOR 255 0 0 END
STYLE
   COLOR 170 153 34
   WIDTH 5
   ANTIALIAS TRUE
END

Steve

>>> Paul Spencer <pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA> 3/21/2006 12:39:50 PM >>>
Steve,

re 1) the latest cvs had working labels following lines (more or
less) when I last did it.  I didn't check mindistance though.  And
there are still some outstanding issues I think (unless this is the
un-committed patch?)

re 2) you need to change SYMBOL "circle" to SYMBOL 0, SIZE 3 to WIDTH
3 and set TRANSPARENCY ALPHA at the LAYER level.

re 3) I'd like to know the same thing.  I never got polygons working :(

Cheers

Paul