OSGeo Contributor Agreement Review

Tue Mar 21 15:34:16 EST 2006

I am not a lawyer and may not fully understand the implications of the
proposed CLA, but my first reaction is that I would not have a problem
signing it for myself and Mapgears' contributions to MapServer *if* it
is demonstrated that the CLA adds some value (and there seem to be some
doubts on the real value that the CLA brings).

I understand the concerns of the GPL project contributors with respect
to relicensing, but since my preference has always been for MIT/X11
licenses, that's obviously not an issue for me.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/