Upgrade to Mapserver 4.8.2

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Tue Mar 28 07:54:34 EST 2006

Hello

I am running Mapserver 4.8.1 on my linux, all fine.

But when i try to upgrade to 4.8.2 something happens.

In my php script i get timeout after 30 sec...

If i run phpinfo i get correct output stating that mapserver is correct installed.

MapServer version 4.8.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

Same if i try the CGI version of mapserver. It also sems to be working fine..

I cant find anythinh in the httpd logs...

Anybody got any ideas why my php script just timeout??

Regards
Sture