server-side SLD support

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Wed Nov 1 11:03:49 EST 2006

Good questions Daniel. Let me try and answer them. I am sure Assefa will
correct me if necessary :-)

1) I have no problem with a shorter keyword like SLD

2) saving a MAP file will probably just save all the generated classes. I
don't see a problem with this approach.

3) I don't think get/set functions for Mapscript are necessary since there
is already a Mapscript function to generate them (applySLDURL on the
MapObj).

Best regards,
Bart

--