server-side SLD support

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Wed Nov 1 13:10:34 EST 2006

Hi Assefa,

what would happen if the MapObj would be saved? The generated classes
would be in there, as well as the SLD keyword with its value? So they
would be regenerated again upon a new load?

The best thing I guess would be to preserve the previous structure (i.e.
LASSes already in there and SLD keyword), but that would require another
member on CLASS I guess to say if it was generated by an SLD or not.

Maybe if we don't allow people to mix SLD and CLASSes, it would make
life easier? But still the generated classes would need to be removed
and the SLD keyword written upon saving.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden