Blank images with mapscript in redhat enterprise 4

José Vicente Higon higon_jos at GVA.ES
Thu Nov 2 07:57:44 EST 2006

Hello,
I have a problem with an application developped with mapscript, I recive
empty images randomly. Initially, the application was developped in
windows and it worked fine, when we put it in linux it began to fail
(readhat enterprise 4 Nahant). Now, we have installed these versions:

httpd-2.0.55
php-5.0.5
postgres-8.0.3
mapserver-4.8.4
gdal-1.3.2
gd-2.0.33

I've tried with newer and older versions of mapsrver, gd, php (php4 too)
, ... but it continues failing. I'm desperate !!
All layers are in debug mode, however when the appplication crashes, the
output log (error_log apache's) stops be writed and any messages can
give me any clue.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

--