Bug 1957, a solution... (sort of)

Mon Nov 13 01:09:08 EST 2006

There hasn't been a new version of GD in two years and no indication
that one is planned soon. I believe the Autodesk folks had submitted all
of their changes to the GD authors. The last contact I had with the GD
guys was related to the serious bounds checking error they have with
antialiased rendering. At that time he indicated a new version was in
the
works but never answered follow-up emails inquiring about timing, access
to beta versions and so forth. That was 6 to 9 months ago.

Steve

>>> Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net> 11/12/06 11:38 PM >>>
Perhaps more back-story is required... why isn't the change just
going into vanilla GD?