Bug 1957, a solution... (sort of)

John Novak jnovak at NOVACELL.COM
Mon Nov 13 17:08:39 EST 2006

I suggest that the Mapserver team consider developing close
relationships with the owning developer(s) of
whatever engine(s) is (are) considered core technology for the product.
I think it would be ideal is one or more
Mapserver developers take ownership of rendering engine internals and
develop expertise to reduce risk to the Mapserver
project should a renderer be orphaned.

On the AGG front, I have some code compiling, but have not yet
successfully rendered any pixels ;-(

I'd expect some results in the next few day, though.

JN